that they will stop asking users for permission to set cookies on their own website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, removable data file stored by your Web browser on your computer. We place a unique identifier in the cookie and use the cookie to connect your computer with the information we store for you in our database. Cookies do not contain any personal information and they do not give us access to your computer. You may find the following link useful when learning about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/
* to alert you to new areas that may be of interest to you
* to customize Web page content that may be helpful to you
* to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
* to enable you to re-enter the web site, within a session period, without the re-entry of user name and password for each visit
* to enable you to select products, place them in the shopping system on www.crownhill.co.uk
and make a purchase
Cookies help us to identify you and make best use of information that you provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These voluntary submissions allow you to:
* receive our electronic newsletters
* participate in our Forums
* email a friend from within our website
* participate in polls and surveys
We do not divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
We do track user traffic patterns. We break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
We may track and catalog the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas.
Our cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer's IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
If you do not adhere to the above rules, you may be prevented from using this web site and Forum.